Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

I decided to see if I still had it:

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 06:20 PM
G.H. Contributor
Question I decided to see if I still had it:

Moved to HCH II Area:

This is the LINK to Thread in HCH II Forum:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ad.php?t=14650

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 07-29-2007 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Moved to HCH II Area; No-Interest Here:
Old 07-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Engineering first
Wink Re: I decided to see if I still had it:

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
(Moved rjw) Yesterday at 09:57 AM. Reason: Moved to HCH II Area; No-Interest Here:
I did find your report interesting after coming across this note this morning. I was out of town this weekend and didn't see it until Sunday morning. Perhaps you might edit in a 'link' to the new location if you're planning to leave the thread there.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to use Google Map and Topographical to show the route? Knowing what works for your IMA vehicle can give clues that may also help other hybrid owners.

Bob Wilson

ps. BTW, I was out of town on a 1,000 mile, round trip to NC to pickup some parts for future experiments.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:46 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: I decided to see if I still had it:

Originally Posted by bwilson4web
I did find your report interesting after coming across this note this morning. I was out of town this weekend and didn't see it until Sunday morning. Perhaps you might edit in a 'link' to the new location if you're planning to leave the thread there.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to use Google Map and Topographical to show the route? Knowing what works for your IMA vehicle can give clues that may also help other hybrid owners.

Bob Wilson

ps. BTW, I was out of town on a 1,000 mile, round trip to NC to pickup some parts for future experiments.
Hi Bob,

Now that is some Serious Driving. Been awhile since I have driven 1,000 Miles. Infact a very long time.

You know I did not even (THINK) to do the LINK: (Getting-Old-Here)

Terry