Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

Krousb's 87mpg

Old 09-08-2004, 07:21 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Did you ever get a picture of that? I need it as proof to some person who keeps defaming the prius. Thanks!

Old 09-09-2004, 07:28 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I saw the picture over on an Edmunds.com Forum a few weeks ago - cannot recall which one though, but I know the picture is out there.....

Old 09-09-2004, 08:05 AM
Old 09-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Enthusiast

If I remeber it correctly, the quality of the original is much better than the one from the link above. It's in the photo section of the Yahoo Prius-2G group, under something like Multi Function Display and then Mileage Screens.

I don't know what the copyright situation is so I don't know if it's Ok to copy it here. In any case, I can't move it now as the firewall here at work blocks off the photo section on all Yahoo groups. There are a few people here that are also members of the Yahoo group, so they can move it if the copyright part is fine. But the easiest would probably be for flare to sign up for the group and get the photo himself.

Andy

Old 09-09-2004, 11:22 AM

Hi All:

___This should do it as it isn’t a copyright issue if you have only img linked it …

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Search this Thread

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands