Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

First new car, New to hybrids

Old 06-24-2006, 09:08 PM
Hybrid Noob
Default First new car, New to hybrids

Hello all, I have been reading over the forums for a few weeks now, greenhybrid seems to be the best around.
A lot of the questions I've had have been answered just by a simple search here. I decide to sign up, because I just bought my very first new car and my first hybrid. It is a 2006 Silver HCH w/navi and the bass system option. Im very anxious, it is currently on the way from Japan. I have a week or so more to wait, just thought I would introduce myself.
The current car I own is a 1989 BMW 325 with many mods, so this is a big change for me but I am excited for it.

Thats all for now, James

Old 06-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: First new car, New to hybrids

Congradulations James and I know you'll love your new car.

My '04 is also silver and I think they do something extra to the paint jobs of the hybrids.
During the daytime my car is gray, but at night especially under the vapor-arc lamps of streetlights etc it's changed to a powder light blue!

I haven't quite figured that one out but welcome to the community!

Old 06-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator & Contributor ($)

Welcome indeed. We loves us some hybrids round here.

Old 06-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Welcome. My 1st new car was my '04 HCH and I loved it every minute that I had it. I now love my '06.

Old 06-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Hybrid Noob

First of all thank you very much for the welcome, I hope to be an active member of this forum, as I have been with my current BMW forum.

Originally Posted by Hot_Georgia_2004
My '04 is also silver and I think they do something extra to the paint jobs of the hybrids.
During the daytime my car is gray, but at night especially under the vapor-arc lamps of streetlights etc it's changed to a powder light blue!
My car is the alabaster silver, is this the same as your car? I sure hope so because that sound amazingly cool!

James