Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

future hybrid owner - as sure as fate!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Enthusiast
Default future hybrid owner - as sure as fate!

Hi everybody,

I would love to get a Prius, but unfortunately I can't afford one right now. Still, I am a real hybrid enthousiast and even chose to write my master's thesis about hybrids.

As a matter of fact, I am still trying to find people interested in the technology to fill out a short online survey. It is so difficult to find respondents in the absence of large amounts of money... So I am turning to the hybrid community for help.

You would help me tremendously if you could spare 5-10 minutes to complete the questionnaire!

You can find the survey under the following URL:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224EMSPHTMC
Of course, the survey is anonymous and not commercial.

I am going to post some results as soon as I finish my study, so look out for them.

Thank you so much!

Miriam

PS: I am currently a visiting student at the University of Minneapolis. Feel free to contact me with questions or comments per personal message!

Last edited by more_hybridz; 06-20-2005 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:52 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: future hybrid owner - as sure as fate!

Hi Mariam:

___Please remove your personal phone number from your post. There are a lot of creeps on the Internet and that is the last thing you want to blatantly post. I should be the one to talk given I am about as open as they come but it scared me just seeing your personal phone number posted is all … Just click on the edit button and remove your phone number for your own protection is a good practice.

___Good Luck with your survey as well as Master’s Thesis if that is what you are trying to attain.

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Last edited by xcel; 06-20-2005 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for the advice - I removed the phone number.

I just figured it would be good for people to be able to contact me and I didn't want anybody to think that this is some kind of disguised market research. But I guess you're right, the personal message is an effective - and safer! - way of communication.

Best,

Miriam

Old 06-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Mariam:

___I just didn’t want to see any trouble is all.

___I filled out your survey but there was no place to check off “Have you owned a Hybrid in the past” vs. now, in the future, or never …

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 06-22-2005, 10:13 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

Just to let you know, I took the survey. I thought it was a pretty good survey, as far as they go.

My only quibble is with question 13, about a Hybrid SUV. As an owner of one, I found it a bit silly to answer any of those options. I own it, so I'm not really planning on it, not interested, or unsure. Yes, I have one, would've been the best answer, but I'm sure not to many people would use that anyway.