Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Hello from MD

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Banned
Default Hello from MD

Hello, I'm new to this forum thing. guess I've been living in a crater. I'm very curious about these hybrid cars. I'm getting ready to be in the market for one. I've been driving a 93 Chevy Cavalier since I bought it new in Sept 93. It has 265k miles on the odometer & has been through 2 transmissions & 4 engine rebuilds. This will be my first car since 93 & I want to get a good, reliable car. What cars are available in hybrid form? Thanks in advance.

James

Old 01-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Banned
Default Re: Hello from MD

I went for the Prius, but I couldn't resist it. It's too darn cute!!

Old 01-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Banned

Hi bparsons. You're right, it is kinda cute, but my family is die hard BOWTIE, so, if I showed up with a Prius, I'm going to be ostrasized for life. Not that i really want another Chevy, but i think a Prius would get me laughed at.

Old 01-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Banned

How so, because you are saving money and the future earth for kids? Certainly there is some way you could appeal to their inner beings and still own a guzzler on the side for weekends?

Old 01-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Banned

you could get the Chevy Silverado?

Oh and welcome to the forum Capt'n

Old 01-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Banned

OH WOW another person from Maryland! cool!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Banned

Welcome Aboard fellow Captain! I don't think your family will have any complaints in stepping up from that old beater to a brand new Prius!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bparsons
How so, because you are saving money and the future earth for kids? Certainly there is some way you could appeal to their inner beings and still own a guzzler on the side for weekends?

no, mostly because thier' all gas hogging brain dead rednecks who live for jeff gordan's next nextel cup

Old 01-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Banned

ew i dont like NASCAR......Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks LOL

sorry no offense if you likey but i just can't get behind it. i'm a football & hockey gal

Old 01-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Banned

yeah Capt'n I know what you mean. I just dont get Nascar. Seems like a big waste of gas. My friends dad works at a nascar racecourse and he fuels up the gas hogs. Me and him have had some really interesting conversations if you know what I mean

Quick Reply: Hello from MD

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands