Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

hi from sacramento

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default hi from sacramento

Hi everyone,

I have posted a few times already on the forum and found all the threads very helpful in defining my priorities. Today, after watching dealer inventories begin to rapidly shrink again due to rising gas costs, I purchased a new Prius in Seaside Blue. There were very few non-loaded models left to choose from, but I found a #2 pkg in Davis which will be used to augment my older Saab 9-5 (25mpg) and my BMW motorcycle (45mpg).

I intend to use my Prius for work-related driving, saving the other two vehicles for weekend/pleasure use. I refused the company car, a Chrysler 300, and requested mileage reimbursement, which will covera good part of the Prius expense, while reducing CO2 emissions significantly.

This is a great forum and I look forward to tracking my mpg and participating further.

John

Old 03-05-2007, 04:57 AM
Engineering first
Default Re: hi from sacramento

Welcome to the CLUB!
Originally Posted by jrb_nw
. . . Today, after watching dealer inventories begin to rapidly shrink again due to rising gas costs, I purchased a new Prius in Seaside Blue. There were very few non-loaded models left to choose from, but I found a #2 pkg in Davis which will be used to augment my older Saab 9-5 (25mpg) and my BMW motorcycle (45mpg).
. . .
This is a great forum and I look forward to tracking my mpg and participating further.
Sounds like a great plan. Looking forward to your progress reports.

Bob Wilson

Old 03-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: hi from sacramento

Thanks Bob!