Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Hi from Vancouver, WA

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Enthusiast
Default Hi from Vancouver, WA

Hi all,

Signed paperwork yesterday on an 08 TCH Red/Tan with leather and nav. Looking forward to getting some better MPG as I drive 20k+ miles a year. Taking delivery tomorrow (weather permitting)!

-J

Last edited by JTech; 04-21-2008 at 05:38 PM. Reason: addition
Old 04-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Engineering first
Default Re: Hi from Vancouver, WA

Welcome to the CLUB!
Originally Posted by JTech
. . .
Signed paperwork yesterday on an 08 TCH Red/Tan with leather and nav. Looking forward to getting some better MPG as I drive 20k+ miles a year. Taking delivery tomorrow (weather permitting)!
. . .
The folks over in the Camry Hybrid forum will have a lot of good tips. You're in for treat.

Bob Wilson

Old 04-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Old Boomer Techie
Talking Re: Hi from Vancouver, WA

Hello from Puyallup.

Mine has got 20K on it, and I still am having a blast. Love it!

Wife now informs me that her next ride will be a hybid -- probably a HiHy, but still looking an an MMH too.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Enthusiast

Got her last night and am still trying to figure out all the features and gadgets. Seems like a very solid vehicle. I think my 96 Maxima is getting jealous sitting on the curb with no use.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Driving in stealth mode

Enjoy learning all of the new toys. I know I have. I too drive 20k+a year and in the 52 days that I've owned it I figured I've saved $413 and used 108 gallons of gas less than I would have in the car I traded in for my TCH. You will find a lot of useful information in the TCH Forums as well as other section om the site.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Enthusiast

I pretty much have most of the functions and features figured out now after a week. And I finally had to stop by a gas station today and fill up. Once a week vs. twice a week (or more) will be a nice change. On the flip side I have a car payment now which I didn't have before. Love the car so far other than a few rattles a noises that I will have the dealer look at when I go in at 5k miles.

-J