Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

HIYA people!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Banned
Default HIYA people!

hi! i thought it'd be better if i said that before i started asking all of you my crazy questions lol, so there i did! haha!

i have this car see, and well, it's been sputting around lately and i dont have a warranty, money or a boyfriend to find out what's wrong, so i'm thinking i'll just get rid of it! hahaha sound dumb right? well i've had it forEVER and someone suggested i get a hybrid

but see, i dont really know about all they hype and they cost a really real lot so im just not sure, so i started looking for a place to ask people cuz i really dont like going to dealers and having pushy people tell me what's right.

anyways thats me lol

HI!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Banned
Default Re: HIYA people!

Hi Morgan. What kind of car do you have?

Old 01-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Banned

well right now its a saturn sl2, it's a stick shift, and its in this color they only made like 5000 of....something champagne....i dont remember lol

Old 01-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Banned

hey are we supposed to say something about ourselves here? lol

Old 01-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Banned

well, I must admit that I know nothing about Saturns. I do really love my Honda Accord. They are great cars.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Banned

this is my 2nd one and i love it! hahaha my first stick shift too. my b/f at the time convinced me it was better mileage than an auto, and i didnt know how to drive one when i bought it! how dumb is that LOL

so i stalled it off the showroom floor and the rest is history.....including my b/f heehee
now i'm hopelessly addicted to gas mileage and want more!! so im chekin out this place....

i'm acutally lonely since i booted him and well, thinking about getting a doggie....i have my lizards but all they do is sit under the heat lamp and look at me. any suggestions for breeds that are really nice and not too big? never had a dog b4

Old 01-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Banned

So are you considering a trade up to a Hybrid. Please do, they save the earth.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Banned

yeah i know such a good cause but its the ducketts i dont have.....i wanted to come here and find out which is the cheapest LOL

Old 01-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Banned

whats a duckett?

Old 01-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Banned

$$$$ man $$$$

Quick Reply: HIYA people!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands