Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

I guess I will be the first!

Old 01-12-2004, 05:11 PM
2007 Prius pkg 6 owner

Hey all! Cool to be here, and a new member. I'm the one who will be posting all details as to the hybrid cars and trucks expected from Toyota. I'll be adding details about the all new Highlander hybrid for 2005, and keeping ya'll informed as to allocations and colors and interiors and what seems to be the things that many other dealers tend to be clueless about.

Dianne Whitmire
Internet Sales Director and Fleet Sales Manager
Carson Toyota in sunny Southern California
I sell Toyotas - and lots of them, all models!
310-522-2317

Old 01-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Site Founder

We're glad to have you, Dianne. You are quite notably a celebrity at Yahoo and will be both a valuable asset and an appreciated guest at GreenHybrid.

Welcome!

Old 01-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Enthusiast

Hi, Dianne:

Nice to meet you. I'm excited to hear about what Toyota has planned for the future. We've had our white 2004 Prius since mid-December and we just love it.

We're in SW Washington State, about 60 miles east of Portland (in SUV territory) on the Columbia River (accross the river from Hood River). We've seen a few legacy models around, but no 2004's so far.

The site looks good, don't you agree? Also, it's nice to have an RSS feed (I use FeedDemon).

Pat

Old 01-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Site Founder

Thanks for the comliment. I've worked hard on the design and rediculously hard on skinning the community

Does the RSS feed work for you? They were working fine for me until just the other day and haven't bene able to get it agregated, though the URL/file works just fine. Probably my software (I'm using Trillian Pro, a chat software that encompasses AIM, MSN, ICQ, and YAHOO)

Old 01-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Enthusiast

Does the RSS feed work for you?
I'm not sure what you mean. The RSS feed from this board is working perfectly. My aggregator is FeedDemon by Nick Bradsoft (creator of HomeSite and TopStyle) http://www.bradsoft.com

It works flawlessly and is so easy to use. I rarely visit individual sites these days since most of the sites I'm interested in have an RSS feed. I do all my browsing via FeedDemon. Nick has 30-day free trial if you want to take a look.

Pat

Old 01-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Site Founder

Hm... Well, I'm glad it works for you For me, however, it shorted out! Wonder what's wrong with Trillian. It was definitely fine before...

Old 01-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Enthusiast

Dianne,

We have to stop meeting this way. People are beginning to talk. :lol:

Jeff

Old 01-17-2004, 05:25 PM
2007 Prius pkg 6 owner

Originally posted by jkash@Jan 13th 2004 @ 7:57 PM
Dianne,

We have to stop meeting this way. People are beginning to talk. :lol:

Jeff
..and send Rubber Chicken cards!!!