Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

My name is JB Snider

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Enthusiast

Hello my name is JB Snider. My wife and I put our name on the list for an '04 Prius Salsa Red BC with Z1 back on November 17th, 2003. The first time I saw this car was on television and even though I am a car nut, my wife and daughter call me from the computer room in our home to view this vehicle. I am an Automotive Master Technician for Nissan but have own several different makes and models of Japanese cars. My wife likes the style of the new Prius and I like the technology behind the styling. I am now teaching automotive technology at a local college here in Indianapolis. When our name went on the local list we were 33rd on the list. As of last Thursday, we are now 10th. We were told four months and the wait is getting to me. We have seen every color on the list in the wild and like the red and blue the best. We too have gotten "the call" as the Yahoo site says about cars that other people have had to give up. But we pasted on them because they were not the BC model. All three were AG with Tideland, AG with Salsa, AG with Black. I sit and read the email from Dianne, John 1701A, Wayne, Rick and others too numerous to mention. I have learned alot from both Yahoo and PriusChat. In closing I can not wait to drive MY PRIUS. I hope that Toyota delivers soon. Signed JB Snider

Old 01-17-2004, 02:17 PM
Site Founder

Welcome! I have just released my in-depth 2004 Prius review. You'll be sure to find out more about your upcoming car.