Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New 07 Prius Owner Checking In

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Enthusiast
Smile New 07 Prius Owner Checking In

I just got my new 2007 Prius on the 1st. I just joined the group. It is a base model. It is grey. I abosultely love the car. I live near Cleveland Ohio. My BF owns a Camry Hybrid. He is JasperPearl in the forum. I posted pictures of my ride in the photos area.

Old 09-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Engineering first
Talking Re: New 07 Prius Owner Checking In

Welcome to the CLUB!
Originally Posted by gerbilgal
I just got my new 2007 Prius on the 1st. I just joined the group. It is a base model. It is grey. I abosultely love the car. I live near Cleveland Ohio. My BF owns a Camry Hybrid. He is JasperPearl in the forum. I posted pictures of my ride in the photos area.
You are in for a treat and congratulations on getting in before the Sept. 30, tax credit deadline.

Over in the Prius forum we have a FAQ with some 'lessons learned' to help you get the most out of your new ride. We also encourage folk to record their mileage in the database but don't worry about the 'dealer tank.' That one is for fun. BTW, there are a lot of active Prius folks up in your neck of the woods.

GOOD LUCK!
Bob Wilson

Old 09-07-2007, 05:41 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: New 07 Prius Owner Checking In

Just picked up my 07 Seaside yesterday. Not sure if I'm in love with it yet but I probably will be when I manage to go 2 weeks before filling up

I've already checked out the FAQ and Prius sections and found out all kinds of helpful information. Thanks to all who have gone before!