Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

A new guy from S. FL

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Enthusiast
Default A new guy from S. FL

Hello everyone,
my name is aaron, and i just bought my HCH MT about a month and a half ago. So far the car has saved me so much money, I've only spend about 115 on gas, for the first month. I have a question about the mileage, I drive 2,000 miles a month. I have been getting ( well i just filled up today and i got 668 miles to a tank. ) Which is about 51 to 52 MPG, right? I do all highway driving, the speed limit is 70 down here but I drive between 60 and 65 and I've been geting around 50 to 60MPG on my dash. Does this sound about right to the people that have the same scenario?

Other than that I love the car, I miss my old car thou, It was a 2001 Toyota
Solara SLE V6 with a TRD Supercharger, 19' OZ racing rims, custom body kit, greddy evo cat-back, Super-AFC, autometer gauges, custom fuel pump and lines, the car was one of a kind, but boy it was killing me at the pump. With the kinda driving that I do now, I was spending around 225 a month on gas, and I had to use premium. Oh well , I look at it this way now, I have a great car for a everyday driver that I wont be scared to put the miles on, and that will give me the opportunity to have another project car, that I wont have to drive day in day out.

On my HCH MT I have foglights, 6 dish-indash CD changer, and everything else that comes standered on the HCH MT, It funny I tell all my ricer racing buddys that my car already comes with a SHIFT LIGHT!!! (to save gas that is.)

Well that my story, any one else in the treasure coast area please respond.
Lets hope for no more hurricanes Two last year was enough for me.

Last edited by Chef Green; 03-10-2005 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Site Founder

Welcome, my fellow Floridian! Well, I'll be gone, soon. Come August I'll be leaving the state for Texas or Missouri for college. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!