Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Newbie......

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 02:35 AM
Enthusiast
Default Newbie......

Hello

I am Emily Jhons, new to this forum, i love to do internet posting, forum discussion, listening music etc, i suppose forum discussion is one of the best way to enhance knowledge or grab new things, that is why me joined this forum, hope to learn a lot from this.

Keep sharing and reading

Thanks

Old 12-11-2009, 06:59 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Newbie......

Originally Posted by emily
Hello

I am Emily Jhons, new to this forum, i love to do internet posting, forum discussion, listening music etc, i suppose forum discussion is one of the best way to enhance knowledge or grab new things, that is why me joined this forum, hope to learn a lot from this.

Keep sharing and reading

Thanks
Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!