Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Recently purchased my FEH AWD

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Enthusiast
Cool Recently purchased my FEH AWD

Hi there
I took delivery about one month ago - and have put about 2000 miles so far. I am very happy with AWD, and have driven over really rough terrain (my acreage) and it doesnt snicker at all!
I am getting average 28 mpg, and look forward to better mpg after full break-in. I wasnt interested in the nav system but had to take it as I really wanted the moon roof - funny thing is I now enjoy the NAV system more than the moon roof!
Just a few accessories that I would like to mention.
I bought a rear cargo mat so my dogs wouldnt hurt the upholstery. Bought side window visors since we get a lot of rain and I like to have the windows open without getting wet. I realize this may impact my mileage a bit but its worth it. I bought a "bra" but havent been able to fit it on the flared fenders around the wheel wells. My auto -parts dealer recommends using double sided tape to attach the bra since there are no real rivets to attach to.
I really enjoy being at a traffic light or in heavy traffic and not hearing anything from my engine - like South Park says = we've replaced smog with smug.

Old 07-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Engineering first
Thumbs up Re: Recently purchased my FEH AWD

Welcome and great introduction:
Originally Posted by Gina Marcell
Hi there
I took delivery about one month ago - and have put about 2000 miles so far. I am very happy with AWD, and have driven over really rough terrain (my acreage) and it doesnt snicker at all!
I am getting average 28 mpg, and look forward to better mpg after full break-in. I wasnt interested in the nav system but had to take it as I really wanted the moon roof - funny thing is I now enjoy the NAV system more than the moon roof!
Just a few accessories that I would like to mention.
I bought a rear cargo mat so my dogs wouldnt hurt the upholstery. Bought side window visors since we get a lot of rain and I like to have the windows open without getting wet. I realize this may impact my mileage a bit but its worth it. I bought a "bra" but havent been able to fit it on the flared fenders around the wheel wells. My auto -parts dealer recommends using double sided tape to attach the bra since there are no real rivets to attach to.
I really enjoy being at a traffic light or in heavy traffic and not hearing anything from my engine - like South Park says = we've replaced smog with smug.
One of the members has written a FEH FAQ and I'm sure you'll find it useful.

We have a great mileage database, which is a great way to learn what works and doesn't work with your FEH.

Bob Wilson