Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Shameless self-promotion

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Enthusiast
Default Shameless self-promotion

Hi, I'm new to the GreenHybrid community. I'm a 25-year-old graphic designer and web developer in Southern California. I don't own a hybrid (because I can't afford one and I'm not car-savvy enough to modify my old beater), but I have been interested in the technology for a long time, especially PHEVs.

But the main reason I'm posting this thread is that I'm starting a digital media consultancy and, to promote the new business, I'm offering free brand development/logo design and web development services to non-profit-type organizations and also very very discounted prices to small/medium-sized business, especially those promoting green technology.

So if your organization:
  • is in need of a website and you don't know where to start, or
  • already has an existing website that you want to revamp;
  • is a young startup in need of a brand identity, or
  • would like to reinvent your brand
then feel free to chat me up. Don't be afraid to PM me even if you just have a small graphic design or web development question to ask.