07 radio to nav swap (can't search forum)

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
Enthusiast
Default 07 radio to nav swap (can't search forum)

Can't seem to search the forums. Search screen comes up with nothing. On one of the hybrid forums, I seem to recall discussions about swapping out the six CD radio for the navigation system. The Ford parts I looked up only call for an antenna, CD and the Navigation radio. I would assume there's more to it in order to get the nav system to provide hybrid operational information. Is it possible?

Old 08-30-2015, 10:48 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 07 radio to nav swap (can't search forum)

Looks like I answered my own question. I pulled up the wiring diagrams for the premium audio system and the VNR navigation system. Looks like two distinctly different wiring layouts, which would entail two different wiring harnesses. Plus there are several other parts for the na system.