09 FEH Climate Control panel ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Enthusiast
Default 09 FEH Climate Control panel ???

Just bought an 09 FEH. Has the nav system so the climate controls are below it. There's a large **** on the left and one on the right for Pass Temp
The one on the left say's AUTO and has a small amber light in the center. The light is always on. Is it suppose to be on all the time? If I push the button, it will turn on and off the AC and turn on/off the little light on the AC button below it.
Brian

Old 09-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 09 FEH Climate Control panel ???

Originally Posted by supercub
Just bought an 09 FEH. Has the nav system so the climate controls are below it. There's a large **** on the left and one on the right for Pass Temp
The one on the left say's AUTO and has a small amber light in the center. The light is always on. Is it suppose to be on all the time? If I push the button, it will turn on and off the AC and turn on/off the little light on the AC button below it.
Brian
AUTO means the hvac system makes its own decisions about inside/outside air, blower speed, where to send the air. It tries to acheive and maintain whatever temperature you've set.

I find I can manage this better than the Auto setting, and I don't like it blowing the fan full blast at times, so I keep it off the Auto setting.

Not sure how I do this, but the owner manual should describe it.

Old 09-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 09 FEH Climate Control panel ???

Can't you tap in the center of the fan **** to turn of the auto light?