Air filter.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:20 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Air filter.

Originally Posted by GeekGal
Canon EOS 1D Mark II (read: pro digital camera.)

That's the same camera I use(& a bunch of *L* lens), what kind of photography do you do??

~John

Old 06-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jmorton10
That's the same camera I use(& a bunch of *L* lens), what kind of photography do you do??
~John
My husband does outdoor portraiture, landscape, wildlife and aviation photography. I do aerial photography (since he's busy flying the airplane and can't shoot), wildlife and landscapes, primarily.

Outdoor Photography by Justin & Shannon Moore

We both shoot with the 1D MkII (his and hers) and love 'em. It replaced my EOS D60 and my husband's EOS 10D.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Enthusiast

Sorry GeekGal,

My mistake I wanted to share the link so others can understand the process of changing the air filter. Likewise, I thought I just linked those photo's, oops
Thanks for the photo's though, it gave me a greater understanding of what is involved compared to just reading the instructions. I feel much more prepared than before to accomplish this task.