Airbag and tire pressure lights

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Enthusiast
Default Airbag and tire pressure lights

Hi everyone! I've been reading here for a while and finally had a problem with my Mariner that I can't figure out so thought I'd ask!

I recently bought new wheels and instead of using the original tires, I bought a new set so I could have a set just for winter driving. Well, since I didn't use the TPSM bands, I have a warning light every time I start the car. Is there way to disable the TPSM altogether?

Same problem with new seats. I bought heated leather seats off eBay that came from a Mariner that had been totaled and after installing them, I have a airbag warning light that is constantly on. Not sure if there is a way to reset this or if the wiring is different. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joey

Old 05-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Airbag and tire pressure lights

the passenger seat has an airbag sensor in it. I am guessing it was not connected or was not connected properly.

no idea on the TPMS.