cargo floor liner

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Enthusiast
Default cargo floor liner

Hello.

My husband & I are looking for a cargo floor liner for our '06 FEH. Anyone recommend a particular brand? I've heard of the Husky brand - any others?

Thanks!

Old 06-14-2006, 11:30 AM
dsd
Enthusiast
Default Re: cargo floor liner

I have been looking into this as well for my 07. It seems the Husky is around $70 vs $90 for the OEM from the dealer. Would be interested in comments on the two.

Old 06-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

There are a number of threads here about cargo liners. You can do a search but what you will find (as I did when I looked yesterday) is that most recommend Husky and WeatherTech. I believe they both make a version for the Hybrid that is slightly different than the non-hybrid version. Make sure you order the Hybrid one. Also, in those threads there are a number of recommendations for the store AutoAnything. It seems that no one, not even Ford, makes one in a Tan color. Only grey and black are available for the Hybrids. Sucks for me with my tan interior!

http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-li...A1467A0A0.aspx

Old 06-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Enthusiast

If you order the Husky Liner from Autoanything, make sure and enter the code "exclusive10" in the coupon area. This will get you another $10 off and the shipping is still free.

Old 06-18-2006, 07:37 AM
Active Enthusiast

I have the Huskyliner and love it. It fits perfectly, however, be sure to order the one for the Hybrid as the AC unit in the left rear of the vehicle allows for a smaller cargo area than the regular Escape. I got mine from AutoPartsWarehouse.com for $60 and free shipping.

Old 06-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Enthusiast
Red face Re: cargo floor liner

Originally Posted by elwood58
If you order the Husky Liner from Autoanything, make sure and enter the code "exclusive10" in the coupon area. This will get you another $10 off and the shipping is still free.
thanks for that tip about the extra $10 - every little bit helps!

nancy

Old 06-19-2006, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by nshomo
thanks for that tip about the extra $10 - every little bit helps!

nancy
They ship quickly. I got all my Husky liners from AutoAnything (with that discount) and couldn't be happier.

Old 06-19-2006, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tim K
There are a number of threads here about cargo liners. You can do a search but what you will find (as I did when I looked yesterday) is that most recommend Husky and WeatherTech. I believe they both make a version for the Hybrid that is slightly different than the non-hybrid version. Make sure you order the Hybrid one. Also, in those threads there are a number of recommendations for the store AutoAnything. It seems that no one, not even Ford, makes one in a Tan color. Only grey and black are available for the Hybrids. Sucks for me with my tan interior!

http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-li...A1467A0A0.aspx
Did you email them to be certain the TAN one listed for the Mariner, that says "fits all submodels" does not in fact fit the hybrid? For the Ford Escape Hybrid, at least, there were hybrid-specific versions of several of the mats, and it stated as such, but perhaps the Mariner Hybrid can use the non-hybrid mats. I'd email them and ask. Why get a color you don't want, or no mat at all, if it could be just bad labelling on the website that's holding you back?

Just a thought.

Old 06-20-2006, 11:41 AM

I emailed them (husky)....and never heard back!

Old 06-20-2006, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tim K
I emailed them (husky)....and never heard back!
Did you email a seller, like AutoAnything.com? Someone that actually has a customer support staff and wants to make a sale?

Quick Reply: cargo floor liner

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands