Error code U2023

Old 12-20-2018, 07:14 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Error code U2023

Originally Posted by bofronado
Thanks you so much for all the information. The car is something that I am working on, but I don't need to drive it. I do need a little help with the FordServiceInfo web site. I was going to look for the code for the ABS VIN reset code, but I could not figure out were to go on the web site. I looked at every link, but the only one I saw to put a VIN for was the Key programming.
The link for the website is https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt But it appears if you have never been to it before, it will ask you for your country and language and then take you to a sales page. But if I click on the same link again, I then get the page below for the Module sections. At least it does for me. I'm in USA, may do different elsewhere. Try that and see if you can get to it. Probably need to have your browser enabled for cookies and I am using Chrome browser also.

Old 12-20-2018, 07:33 AM
Enthusiast

Wow, thanks for the quick response. The link you sent worked prefect. I am assuming that when I get to the Forscan ABS page, that I need to match the as built numbers.

Old 12-20-2018, 08:00 AM
Enthusiast

I was just available at the moment...

Not sure about your question about "matching" the VIN numbers.

The file you download from FORD will already have the proper VIN number in the file. It will be ready to download "as is".

That said, I would backup the installed ABS module as shown in the YouTube video before downloading the one you get from Ford's website.

Hope that answers your question.