Highway Hypermiling techniquie - Has anyone tried this?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Highway Hypermiling techniquie - Has anyone tried this?

Sorry, you are still a stupid person!

Another challenge to your thoughts and conclusions, another smear. Another sign of some fellow has got a problem.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Billyk

Another challenge to your thoughts and conclusions, another smear. Another sign of some fellow has got a problem.
You have no right to tell the OP (Dave) or me how or where to drive our FEH to prove anything to you. I don't ask you or anyone else here to take a special trip or drive at a certain speed to make a fool out of them. I take advantage of all the vehicles I buy and the FEH is my city driver and my Explorer and Focus are a better highway driver. All my vehicles have a LMPG above EPA because I know how and where to drive (use) those vehicles. If you or anyone else don't have the choices to take the right vehicle to work, on highway trips or both, don't try to insult me.

GaryG

Old 12-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Enthusiast

Wow. This is the 5th or 6th thread I have seen where it turns into a pissing match among people, rather than staying on topic and providing information on the subject at hand. What the **** is wrong with all of you?

This forum is about hybrid vehicles, fuel economy, and helping out others with information. Stupid ****ing comments like the above only portray the ignorance of those participating. If you don't like what someone says on here, here's a tip: Leave and don't come back! I assure you, you will not be missed. I know that is hard to grasp with your heads shoved so far up your asses.

Grow up!

Old 12-06-2011, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Matt D
Wow. This is the 5th or 6th thread I have seen where it turns into a pissing match among people, rather than staying on topic and providing information on the subject at hand. What the **** is wrong with all of you?

This forum is about hybrid vehicles, fuel economy, and helping out others with information. Stupid ****ing comments like the above only portray the ignorance of those participating. If you don't like what someone says on here, here's a tip: Leave and don't come back! I assure you, you will not be missed. I know that is hard to grasp with your heads shoved so far up your asses.

Grow up!
So, what is your point? You just posted nothing but a number 13 post here! You need to grow-up baby! Get Lost!

GaryG

Old 12-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GaryG
So, what is your point? You just posted nothing but a number 13 post here! You need to grow-up baby! Get Lost!

GaryG
My point... was just solidified by the hypocrisy of post # 14.

Good day.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Matt D
My point... was just solidified by the hypocrisy of post # 14.

Good day.
No it wasn't, you came back with a much worst hypocrisy with no material facts. You don't know anything about the FEH and should shut your mouth. If you knew anything and could compare your '06 FEH, you would know not to post a comment about anyone here about a newer model. I talk facts, you will never know the facts. I help people solve problems with their FEH, you don't know **** about the FEH! Get Lost!

GaryG

Last edited by GaryG; 12-07-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Curmudgeon

GaryG, you should be ashamed of yourself. Calling people "stupid" and telling people to "get lost"? On a freaking car forum? What is wrong with you?

Old 12-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Imported from Detroit

This is where all the big egos bump heads.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by benichols
GaryG, you should be ashamed of yourself. Calling people "stupid" and telling people to "get lost"? On a freaking car forum? What is wrong with you?
I don't like posting that stuff, but when you're creditability is under attack by people with no creditability, you have to set them straight. I think it started long ago with Billy regarding Ethanol which he supports (see his sig page mileage advertisement with E20) and I and most hypermilers know it's a big public scam. Anything I post since I've given my opinion on this subject, he fires what he can at me. My stupid response was because he doesn't ever give up.

Now Matt's response was foolish and worst than my comment to billy. Please note what he said:

"If you don't like what someone says on here, here's a tip: Leave and don't come back! I assure you, you will not be missed. I know that is hard to grasp with your heads shoved so far up your asses."

This is why I returned his suggestion for me to leave, to get lost. If you don't like what I posted, are you going to take Matt's advise also? Didn't think so. I answered the OP (Dave's) question, so if Matt or Billy disagreed, they could have stayed on topic and told us why.

Some posters will suggest things like E20 and other things that can void your warranty or damage your FEH. They don't get along with me because I point out the truth.

GaryG

Old 12-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Enthusiast

GaryG
WOW, what a sad little man you are Gary G. The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas and learn from people with more knowledge (in this arena) You respond to questions like someone is stating a wrong fact and calling it the hypermiling gospel.

While you have a lot of knowledge in hypermiling, it is as much of a chore to filter out your arrogance, and asinine responses as it is to look for other members responses or even at other forums.

~C

Quick Reply: Highway Hypermiling techniquie - Has anyone tried this?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands