how much did you pay?

Old 06-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Have hybrid, will travel.
Default Re: how much did you pay?

In December, 2004, I paid MSRP for my FEH AWD. I had shopped around, and the units I could find (out of state) were also MSRP, if I could find them.

I made the appointment over the Internet, got my loan over the Internet, brought my paperwork in, signed it, and left with my RED FEH.

Gotta love that Internet!

Old 06-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

I got my '06 4WD FEH today. Right around sticker, though with the A plan, substantially below. (28K with everything but leather and rear floor mats)

Old 06-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Enthusiast

I ordered a 2006 AWD with safety package and nav system about 2 months ago, and just took delivery a week ago. Paid invoice + $500 for the vehicle.

Old 06-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Bob
Enthusiast

I ordered my FEH mid summer of 2004 from Freedom Ford in Norfolk/VAB the day the options list hit the dealership. They were able to order a couple of them and ordered them to customer specs. I got the second one in our area. I got a break on a couple of assessory items but basically paid slightly below MSRP without any junk fees add-ons. At the time, many were talking about paying a grand or more over MSRP just to get one. Since my dealership sold me 3 other Fords and a Lincoln, I was on most favored nation status. One of the guys I work with just walked Freedom's lot and they have a couple now. If you call or go there, talk to Mark Vasloff... he is good to work with as he is not pushy, works with the customer and does his research. He has never appeared to have to go "to the manager", he will give you the best deal he can out of the box.

I get no commission for recommending him, I have just spent a ton of time in showroom floors talking to salesmen/women, very few have earned my respect.

Bob