i seriously need help. dead battery maybe? FEH

Old 09-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: i seriously need help. dead battery maybe? FEH

Originally Posted by flutiefan
thank you!!

i went to the dealer today, after i made an appointment using their online scheduler. imagine my surprise when they said they had no technicians on duty, everyone was at lunch, and they really only do oil changes on Saturdays. really? such a disappointment, so i told them i was going to Sears.

i got the same kind of battery the FEH came with. it was the same price as when i checked a few months ago, and with installation, etc, the total was $125. i hope i didn't get ripped off. but i really didn't have the time, energy, nor patience to shop around like i normally would. and i did the whole spiel about getting the cheapest for my needs. the battery was priced at $94.99.

i was only able to drive around for about 45 minutes. i will do my best to get the car running more than once a week--which is what i've been doing for over a month. (it all depends on my feet surgeries. like i said, sometimes i am literally housebound for weeks. there is no such thing as popping outside to turn my car on.)
i appreciate everyone's help here. i will be coming back to this forum if i need any more assistance. you guys are great!
That is a fair price for a Good battery. You should be fine. Just remember to run the engine 15 minus on defrost each week. Good luck.