New FEH purchased this weekend in Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Enthusiast
Default New FEH purchased this weekend in Ohio

My husband and I finally found a 2008 FEH AWD in Columbus Ohio on Saturday. Our daughter and her husband drove us about 3 hours to get there in their new 2008 Escape Limited. We were just about to give up on finding one. The FEH's are almost impossible to find here. Some slipped away from us because we were too picky with the options. We would call back to get them and they would already be sold.
Thanks to someone on this forum who listed "Autotrader" as a good place to search.... I found our new FEH and purchased the it over the phone. We drove the next day to pick it up.
WE LOVE it. Fun to drive but I must say I find it to be tricky getting use to it. We have not filled the tank yet ourselves but the nav system shows us with an avg. as high as 37 mpg but today it went down to 33 mpg. We are very impressed with these figures since neither of us have been known to have a light foot. I have already been passed on a two lane bridge. hee hee.
Other cars we had considered were Jeep Patriot,Jeep Wrangler and the Saturn Vue. We are so happy with our decision to buy our FEH.
Our new baby is Black with stone leather with premium package
Chrome package with side step bars
Navigation system
Moonroof
Well, anyway it is totally decked out with all the options available. It wasn't what we had planned on buying but we couldn't pass it up with getting $2000. under the sticker price. I know, a lot of options but we haven't had a new car for 9 years. We needed a treat!

Old 09-11-2007, 06:27 AM
08 MMH 4WD
Default Re: New FEH purchased this weekend in Ohio

Congrats!

Old 09-11-2007, 06:31 AM
Enthusiast

Thanks

Old 09-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Omnia Gloria Fugit

Welcome and congrats