Sun visor extenders?

Old 02-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Sun visor extenders?

Anyone know of an alternate sun visor that has the built-in, slide-out extenders as many nowadays do? After having this on my 2000 Maxima I swore I'd never buy another car without this little feature!

Noel

Old 02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Sun visor extenders?

I'm looking for this too. My '88 Blazer had sun visors that would slide on the rod to allow them to extend to the sides. I'm really missing this feature. The Honda Element has sun visors with an extendable core that also work very well.

I'll post if I find something, and I'm looking now.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Active Enthusiast

Case Logic made a visor organizer that is perfect for the FEH. I have two, one on each visor. It has a 5" plastic extension that pulls out to block the sun from that annoying spot around the rear view mirror, or extends in the other direction when the visor is swung around to the door window.

It appears this particular organizer is no longer in production. The current Case Logic model is only a CD holder. However, you can still find it online. I did a quick search and came up with this on Ebay, although it is a lot of 20:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lot-o...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 02-13-2007, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by ogakor
Case Logic made a visor organizer that is perfect for the FEH. I have two, one on each visor. It has a 5" plastic extension that pulls out to block the sun from that annoying spot around the rear view mirror, or extends in the other direction when the visor is swung around to the door window.

It appears this particular organizer is no longer in production. The current Case Logic model is only a CD holder. However, you can still find it online. I did a quick search and came up with this on Ebay, although it is a lot of 20:

I like those. I did call Case Logic and they confirmed that none of their current organizers have the sun visor extension.

If there were enough interest in these, perhaps we could do a group purchase from the eBay auction. With shipping the price is under $2/visor, but someone would have to receive the lot and remail them to the buyers. I'd commit to purchasing a pair for, say, $5/ea plus actual shipping cost.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Enthusiast

Count me in on purchasing a pair also if others are interested.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ogakor

Wow good find. I will check it out . . .

Thx!

Old 02-15-2007, 08:39 AM
Rabid Offroad Enthusiast

I just purchased the lot of 20 Sun Visor Extenders.

I have need for at least 4 of them. When I receive the lot, I will post here to see who wants/needs them.

My cost was something like $37.50, so I suspect shipping will end up costing more than the actual single unit price.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by BadFrog

I have need for at least 4 of them. When I receive the lot, I will post here to see who wants/needs them.

My cost was something like $37.50, so I suspect shipping will end up costing more than the actual single unit price.
Thanks Don! Put me down for 4 also, and let us know when you get them.

Old 02-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BadFrog

Don, I also would like to get 4 from you after you recieve them. Let me know when they come in. Thanks.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Active Enthusiast

I would like 4 of them if you can spare them . . .

Noel

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sun visor extenders?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands