syncmyride.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default syncmyride.com

Not sure if anyone has an '09 FEH or MMH that has been succesful or not registering with www.syncmyride.com but I have been in email with Ford on the matter and what I have been told is as follows:
  • The 2009 Escape and 2009 Mariner are available to register
  • The hybrid versions are considered to be separate vehicle types from their gas counterparts
  • They are actively working on getting their website programmed to allow FEH and MMH to register their SYNC but there is currently no ETA on this
I will let you know if I hear anything back on the availability but if anyone has been able to successfully register their hybrid versions using their VIN on the website please let us know.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: syncmyride.com

Hey green lantern, just went to try and register on syncmyride.com and success. Funny thing is that my FEH is built but is in KC still due to the quality control fiasco. But did put my vin number in and it registered so I have an account now just no vehicle lol.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Active Enthusiast

That is good news for you on the site, bad news for you on not having your vehicle though. You will love it when it gets in.

And I just checked again and was now able to register. That is odd but good. I tried it this morning to no avail but I am not complaining.

Last edited by Green Lantern; 10-01-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Enthusiast

We can't wait to get it and glad you were able to register finally.

Old 10-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Enthusiast

What exactly does registering give you?

Old 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Active Enthusiast

To be honest, I think the only thing it really does for you is allow you to see if updates are available. However, not that 911 Assist and the Vehicle Health Report are supposed to be available it still does not allow me to download an update to the system to install those. I am not sure if that will come out via the website (and then USB to vehicle) or if I will have to actually go to the dealer to have that installed.