Tips for driving up to Denver

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Tips for driving up to Denver

Well if they are all evenly worn with about 3/32 on each tire, at least that something. Doesn't sound like there are any alignment issues, or anything like that. What kind of tires are you going to use for replacements? I really like the Michelin Latitudes. I looked on Tire Rack to see if they are on sale, but I'm sorry to report that they don't appear to be.

Old 02-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Tips for driving up to Denver

I'm baffled too. Went with the LTX's. I know its not a LRR; but 2 sets of those premature, maybe I need a normal tire???

I wasn't prepared to buy tires; but I was out that day running al sorts of errands & didn't want to wait to long for the pro-rated credit & our trip is quickly approaching. I know in past reviews the LTX was highly rated. I can't think of the other 2 brands they suggested, Cooper something, and ??? but they were only $100ish less for the set (and a $70 MIR on the LTX's) so I thought given the short notice it seemed fair.

I didn't look at my receipt until I got home; but not sure what the $23/tire certificate is, guess it's their warranty? I need to call & ask, what if I don't have it & these wear out early too, would I net get any credit from Michelin?