2005 HAH: 200,000 Miles!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Old 08-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 2005 HAH: 200,000 Miles!!

Wow reading this posts makes me feel good about my purchase. I just bought my 2007 HAH in March 2013. It had 50,112 miles on her and in near excellent condition. Since then the car now has 63,800 on it. No issues as of yet except for a popping noise but I found that it is a TSB item and am getting it fixed at dealer tomorrow. I recently started driving over 80 miles a day and This is one car that you can spend some time in and be comfortable. This is also my first Hinda purchase and I no regrets at all, they really know what they are doing from quality & reliability to the convenience inside the cabin. Transferring from a Mazda Rx8 to this ... I am just so surprised Go Honda

Old 08-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 2005 HAH: 200,000 Miles!!

Originally Posted by julito824
Wow reading this posts makes me feel good about my purchase. I just bought my 2007 HAH in March 2013. It had 50,112 miles on her and in near excellent condition. Since then the car now has 63,800 on it. No issues as of yet except for a popping noise but I found that it is a TSB item and am getting it fixed at dealer tomorrow. I recently started driving over 80 miles a day and This is one car that you can spend some time in and be comfortable. This is also my first Hinda purchase and I no regrets at all, they really know what they are doing from quality & reliability to the convenience inside the cabin. Transferring from a Mazda Rx8 to this ... I am just so surprised Go Honda
Good luck to you!

I am now on 221xxx miles. My last payment is due on the 15th, then I'll start saving towards that battery pack replacement. I have had only minor issues in the last two years of owning--driver door lock has never worked, and finally the front passenger lock quit working so I had to buy new ones and replace them--a difficult procedure, but glad to save the money vs having the dealer do it. . .

Also, I bought new tires about 30k ago and because I haven't rotated them, my fronts are wearing a little thin. I'll have to see if I can flip them to the back and keep going safely or replace them. It's tough, because I know they need to be rotated, but I'd be rotating them every month or so and it's hard for me to keep that pace up. They are worn pretty evenly on the outside edges of both tires, so I guess I'll need some new bushings for the LCAs and maybe new struts pretty soon. The LCAs are not too bad to replace, but struts are a little more involved and pricier.

Still love it!