Can "YOU" believe these "NUMBERS" ????? It just keeps getting BETTER !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 10:43 PM
G.H. Contributor
Exclamation Can "YOU" believe these "NUMBERS" ????? It just keeps getting BETTER !!!!!

Hi,

Man this Accord Hybrid just keeps getting "Better & Better". I just cannot stand it.

Just did a very-very long days drive to visit Family in Frankfort, Ky. and that trip was driven from speeds of 65-75 MPH on the interstate. We went through Wendy's drive up and then sat in the car and ate lunch with the motor idling. I know if you were one of the Hypermilers you would be going "Crazy-about-Now". But then we drove all over the place and let my Brother which has never seen or been in a Accord Hybrid before today drive it. He did not even notice that when he was coming to the stops that the engine was not running. I said hey look at the Tach. !!! He said it says "ZERO", I said yeah the engine is not running until you take your foot off the brake pedal. He said this is high tech, isn't it ??? I said yeah and if you look to the bottom left it says in "Flashing-Green" Auto-Stop. He said I like this car, you cannot even tell when it starts and quits running. Love that Brother.

Well that is the story on todays travels with the Accord Hybrid and here are some Pics of the days events from the Trip Computer.

Picture of Trip Computer

showing MPG-Driven

Before fuel-Gage Dropped

BELOW-the-FULL-MARK

Picture of the Fuel-Gage

to go with above

Trip-Computer-Picture

Picture of the

Trip-Computer

For

TOTAL-MILES-&- MPG-THIS-TANK

"WOW"

I've got to tell you that this is one heck of a car. It will Go when needed, Quiet inside, Very comfortable, Nice X/M Tunes, and the FE is just GREAT (IMO) in my opinion. If you have not driven one of these Fast-Hybrids I suggest doing so. You will not be Sorry !!!!