Does Hybrid have Outside Temp Gauge?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Enthusiast
Default Does Hybrid have Outside Temp Gauge?

First post, from a Civic Hybrid owner (50 mpg calculated lifetime mpg over 35000 miles).

Does the Accord Hybrid have an outside temperature display? The Honda brochure lists it for other Accord models, but not the Hybrid. The Honda website doesn't seem to mention it. Was it maybe dropped due to the hybrid instrumentation displays?

(I tried searching and didn't find this info.)

Old 04-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Does Hybrid have Outside Temp Gauge?

Originally Posted by Dale B
First post, from a Civic Hybrid owner (50 mpg calculated lifetime mpg over 35000 miles).

Does the Accord Hybrid have an outside temperature display? The Honda brochure lists it for other Accord models, but not the Hybrid. The Honda website doesn't seem to mention it. Was it maybe dropped due to the hybrid instrumentation displays?

(I tried searching and didn't find this info.)
Yes. It's in the instrument cluster, same location as the odometer; pressing the trip meter reset button, briefly, changes the display from Odometer and Trip A to Temp and Trip A; press again to get Temp and Trip B and then again to get back to Odo and Trip A. Owner's manual provides directions for calibrating the Temp reading though I've found the original setting to be accurate enough.
Lewis

Old 04-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Does Hybrid have Outside Temp Gauge?

Thanks, Lewis!