Independent Leasing Companies?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Independent Leasing Companies?

I'm getting ready to purchase a 2006 HAH w/Nav and I've worked out a really good price. However, the dealer won't be able to get back to me with a lease quote based on this price until Monday because their finance person is not in. Although I hope everything goes smoothly and they're able to work out a reasonable leasing offer, I'm preparing for the worse.

If they come back with a lease arrangement that isn't good, do I have any other private leasing alternatives? Do you know of any really good independent leasing companies that are easy to work with and won't take advantage of me?

Thanks

Old 07-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Independent Leasing Companies?

Not a lease option, but I feel you should talk to a credit union. Are you a member of any? If not, are there any that you could join?