Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Accord Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/)
-   -   Manual IMA Control HAH IMAC&C (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/manual-ima-control-hah-imac-c-27919/)

RetepSnikrep 07-10-2012 04:51 AM

Manual IMA Control HAH IMAC&C

I have developed manual IMA Control for the HCH1 hybrid.

I'm after a tester to try it on an HAH Accord Hybrid. But I need to see the service manual before I can confirm it might work. Anyone have one in pdf they can send me to peter@solarvan.gotadsl.co.uk

Thanks Peter (aka retepsnikrep from insightcentral)

PS

Ditto the OBDIIC&C gauge which I need testing on an HAH Accord. We don't have them in the UK.

I can't include links as my posts never appear on the forum.

Youtube contains lots of videos search for me by name and include imac&c and obdiic&c. Google will bring up loads of info/post on both projects.

drozzin 07-17-2012 02:24 PM

Re: Manual IMA Control HAH IMAC&C

What kid of info are you looking for in the service manual?
I don't have pdf file but I have subscription to ALLDATADIY.COM
I can pull the particular pages for you.

RetepSnikrep 07-17-2012 09:49 PM

Thanks for the offer.

I need the pics and descriptions of the ecm connectors and their individual pin functions.

drozzin 07-18-2012 07:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here we go!
See attachment.

RetepSnikrep 07-18-2012 10:42 AM

Looking at the diagrams I can see that it operates with CAN bus, so only basic OBD data would be available at the OBDII Port. It also won't work with the IMAC&C standalone device I'm developing for the Civic HCH1 as it has an IMACAN bus for comms between the ECM/MCM.

The CAN cars like the G2 Insight, HAH1 Accord, Civic HCH2 etc will have to wait until I develop a CAN version of the obdIIc&c and imac&c.