Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HOME:

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 08:29 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HOME:

Hi Greenhybrid Members,

Here is the Hybrid: Just signed up and it is in our garage right now.

Before the Pics of it here is something that is really interesting. I had this Hybrid running on the (Economy-Mode) right off the bat. No joke I mean as soon as I drove it from the showroom I watched for the "Eco-Green-Light" and I had it on (IMMEDIATELY). I drove it on the interestate and had it on all the way other than the small hills it would kick off and then right back on as soon as it got to the top of each rise. This thing is smooth and I bet regardless of what you have read, if I wanted to this thing will deliver some really great FE numbers for having 255 HP at the touch of the throttle. Man I think I have found my Car at LAST. I-Like-This !!!!!!!

Okay Here Are The Pics:
From This Evening
In The
Honda Showroom:

Hope you all Enjoyed the Pics:

Tiger

Well all I can say to those that have not driven this Hybrid, you really "Missed-Something" IMHO This is one smooth vehicle. I did good.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Nice, Tiger! I like the showroom shots; that's how I took delivery of my '04 HCH a couple years ago too

Old 08-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

:drool:

Congrats. I am totally jealous. Let us know your mileage!

Old 08-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Active Enthusiast

The few... The proud... The Hybrid owners!

Enjoy!

Old 08-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Active Enthusiast

very nice, how does it drive compared to the HCH?

Old 08-15-2007, 07:47 PM

My dad has an '05 Hybrid Accord. Yes, quite a smooth car. I love the power...I've gotten up to 70 mph without noticing right away! I like the power the HAH has but I love my FE better, so HCH it is for me My dad likes his power better

Old 08-15-2007, 08:19 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Originally Posted by eikiel
very nice, how does it drive compared to the HCH?
Hi,

Very-very smooth and quiet. But this thing has some real power if you need it. 255 HP at the touch of your right foot. Honestly you cannot compare the two cars, they are completely different. The HCH II is small and not in any way to be confused with fast. It is pretty quiet but there is road noise.

The HAH is more like a Very-Refined Sports Sedan with plenty of reserve power. Very Plush Interior. All the whistles and bells. Larger interior and sits very well. I'm 6'1" and it just feels right for me. The HCH II always made me feel like I needed more room.

The best way I know how to tell you is this, go drive one if you get the chance. Then you will know 1st hand.

Terry

Old 08-15-2007, 08:22 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Originally Posted by owlmaster08
My dad has an '05 Hybrid Accord. Yes, quite a smooth car. I love the power...I've gotten up to 70 mph without noticing right away! I like the power the HAH has but I love my FE better, so HCH it is for me My dad likes his power better
Jonathan ,

Your right the HCH II is for FE and the HAH is more of a Refined Sports Sedan with Plenty of Reserve Power.

Something for everyone.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I just read Edmund long-term review on the car -- an '05 model. Their average over 2 years was only ~23.5 mpg.

Granted, I'm sure the '07 has had updates and they weren't driving like hypermilers.

I look forward to your updates. Seems like a great car if you can keep the mpg 30+.

Also, do you have to keep hitting the Eco button or does it go Eco when it can?

Thanks.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 AM

The accord will switch to "eco" automatically whenever it does not need all 6 cylinders.

My dad has an '05 as I said so I know some about the HAH. My dad always keeps the mpgs above 30, city or highway. He is usually in the upper 30s. On highway trips he can go 65 mph and still get over 40 mpg. Even with A/C on in moderate heat at those speeds he has still gotten around 38-39. My dad does not per se "hypermile," but does what he calls driving smart. He does things such as not accelerating into red lights and often accelerates slow enough, if possible, to use only 3 cylinders. He still uses A/C whenever he wants to and drives at the speeds he wants to (goes with the flow). I wonder why Edmonds is retarded?

Quick Reply: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HOME:

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands