Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Website Questions & Input (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/)
-   -   can't view pictures (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/cant-view-pictures-27350/)

Bobs Metallic Pearl 11-11-2011 01:42 PM

can't view pictures

When I attempt to view any of the pictures on this web site I get this message:

Bobs Metallic Pearl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Gairwyn 11-11-2011 09:43 PM

Re: can't view pictures

It's doing the same thing for me as well.

But they make it almost mandatory for us to view the vendor's sticky posts...

evois 11-14-2011 09:08 PM

You have to log-in to be able to view. Otherwise pm me if the problem persists.

Gairwyn 11-17-2011 11:58 AM

I was logged in at the time. Just tried it again now, same problem.

Notice in Bob's post that the reply was addressed specifically to him. Same thing happens if I try clicking on a picture, the message is the same, but specifically addressed to me, therefore we were logged in at the time.

Hillbilly_Hybrid 11-17-2011 12:48 PM

Same Here even logged in.

Hillbilly_Hybrid, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Bobs Metallic Pearl 11-17-2011 05:06 PM

yes, I too am logged in, problem still persists.