Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Dynamic Mileage Forum Signatures

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Need a Plug
Default Re: Dynamic Mileage Forum Signatures

Still in need of the Nissan Altima Hybrid Car # etc. any chance ithat will change in the near future?

Old 06-29-2007, 02:14 AM
Prof. of Hybridology

Originally Posted by GripperDon
Still in need of the Nissan Altima Hybrid Car # etc. any chance ithat will change in the near future?

Uhhh, that's already up. You go through the process that I mentioned earlier, create a NAH in the NAH database, and there you go.

Oh, and delete your Camry vehicle please.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Need a Plug

I guess it should be evident by now Telling me to do what you said earlier or to go to the Mileage data base and to get my car ID does not tell me HOW to get to that mileage database or how to get to where that car ID is. I need specifics referring to earlier stuff that did not work for me doesn't work for me. You say things appear in links where are the words links? The jargon is too vague for someone not used to using one of this type of forums. I have or 4700 posts on the Nissan Murano forum and it all works for me but following this vague info is a bit, OK I have don it now that you have the ALtima on the list but strongly suggest you set up a stick with CLEAR, not assuming other "will just know: what you are talking about" Their are many forums competing for attention and the most user friendly and best organized will win out. suggest that the Murano.org is a good example as is vwvortex.com the Phaeton forum is especially well laid out with a yellow pages of index making navigation easy and the organization classifies the info logically. This is sent in the spirit of helpfulness.

Last edited by GripperDon; 06-29-2007 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Last edited by livvie; 06-29-2007 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Need a Plug

Originally Posted by livvie
What do you really get when it really hot and the AC is on full and running around town? Dumb question for New england hot there is 88F not the 115 we had here today. But anyone with hot weather pleas post I am dying wiht the AC at 82 and the MPG at 29.8mpg

Old 07-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GripperDon
What do you really get when it really hot and the AC is on full and running around town? Dumb question for New england hot there is 88F not the 115 we had here today. But anyone with hot weather pleas post I am dying wiht the AC at 82 and the MPG at 29.8mpg

With A/C on... we are still in the 40s. I've only manage to drop it in the high 30s with A/C on but crusing at 90mph. Keep your speed in check, A/C will not put a real dent in your mpg.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Need a Plug

Glad For you, my Nissan is now at 30.3 mpg driving around town AC set at 83F Mileage is lower than I hoped for. AC has never been to 70F, my freeway driving is 5% To be honest I drove the HCH and it is definately not for me. The Altima is a great car just need better mileage.

Last edited by GripperDon; 08-09-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: clarify
Old 09-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Question Mileage tag on sig.

How do I get this type of mileage thing to attach to my siginature (this one is NOT mine, I just snagged someones to show Y'all.)

Old 09-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Mileage tag on sig.

Hey Bob, follow this link with instructions: https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...gnatures-1625/

Old 09-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Mileage tag on sig.

Well, I found the info, now lwt's see if it works.

Quick Reply: Dynamic Mileage Forum Signatures

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands