Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

E-mail filter change needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 04:49 AM
Engineering first
Wink E-mail filter change needed

Hi,

I use hotmail and noticed all of my GreenHybrid.com e-mails had a change that 'broke' the filter. All of my messages showed up in the junk folder. It was easy enough to fix.

Not a complaint, just a 'heads up.'

Also, I like the way you put the quoted materials in. However, the link back to the thread . . . seems to be working now.

Bob Wilson

Last edited by bwilson4web; 11-21-2006 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Site Founder
Default Re: E-mail filter change needed

Bob,

Can you give an example of a broken link being provided?

Old 11-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Engineering first
Thumbs up Re: E-mail filter change needed

Originally Posted by Jason
Can you give an example of a broken link being provided?
Not since this morning, ~7:30 AM. I tried it later and the 'problem cleared while testing.' I could have been my home, wireless->xDSL->ISP net. I tried it again after reporting the problem but failed to go back and update my message to indicate 'everything is OK.' I'll fix it.

BTW, I'm impressed with what is going on. You' all are doing a great job.

One think I'm thinking about, after all the smoke clears, is harvesting some of my web data and bring them over to the Wiki tab. A little paranoid about change control, I've held off because I didn't feel comfortable 'turning something over' and perhaps seeing it 'go bad.' So I've been a little **** about keeping my stuff under private web pages. But now, with Wiki, I'm thinking about bringing some of my work over for the community.

Bob Wilson