Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Website Questions & Input (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/)
-   -   How to get Hypermiler status (star) w/o hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/website-questions-input-29/how-get-hypermiler-status-star-w-o-hybrid-4063/)

Dan 10-10-2005 12:46 PM

How to get Hypermiler status (star) w/o hybrid

I've just started my fuel tracking on my two non-hybrids and was curious about getting that hypermiler star. Can a non-hybrid qualify for the hypermiler status?

PS.. I have quite a few questions on the subject, but I won't spam the forum with them all at once. I'll send em' out one at a time, but let me know if I'm overloading.

Jason 10-10-2005 01:43 PM

Re: How to get Hypermiler status (star) w/o hybrid

Dan, the database is primarily equipped to handle hybrids and I must input EPA figures manually for each model. For this reason, hypermiler status is only assigned for hybrids.

Dan 10-10-2005 02:26 PM

Thanks, I'll be getting my '06 Prius in a few months. Until then I'll try to update my signature to "self-star" whenever I hit 1300 miles.

psyshack 10-10-2005 08:12 PM

No stars for us nonassist sippers...lololololol

tbaleno 10-10-2005 08:19 PM

Start your own site! ;) Heathens :)

Dan 10-10-2005 11:06 PM

Nah... I'll just update my signature to contrast my awesome greenhybrid.com mileage agianst the poor mileage people are logging in the MyMPG database.

:editing_furry: ... There done. Superfly sig now enabled.

tbaleno 10-10-2005 11:14 PM

MX-6 is broken

Also, maybe you could post a thread explaining to people how to add that to their signature.

I don't think it would hurt greenhybrid to have people seeing what non hybrid cars are getting in the hands of members here.

Dan 10-11-2005 01:06 PM

Done... Here's the thread on that very subject.

psyshack 10-11-2005 02:23 PM

Dont think I want to register at a .gov site.

SVOboy 10-30-2005 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by tbaleno
Start your own site! ;) Heathens :)

www.gassavers.org would be it, the owner right now is working on his mileage database, I think he's getting pretty close.