Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

I must be doing something wrong...

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 11:49 AM
aha
Active Enthusiast
Default I must be doing something wrong...

Mods....help me with this. Whenever I view a thread, the reply orders seem to go backward. For example, thread A has 3 pages with 45 replies total. If I click page 1, reply no. 45 which is the last reply will be on the top. To find out who started the thread and what it is about, I have to go page 3 and scroll all the way to the bottom.
Is this how things are designed in this forum ? To me it seems backward, I frequent other forums and page 1 with the original question will be on the top.
Or - am I doing something wrong in my setting ? I tried IE,firefox both with the same results.

Old 12-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Site Founder
Default Re: I must be doing something wrong...

Over the last couple years we've had a lot of people ask about this and to be honest I have no idea why it happens. My only guess would be that somehow the member switches the option in their settings (perhaps during registration?). The default view is not the way you currently have it.

Change your settings here: https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...do=editoptions