Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.
View Poll Results: Should "www.GREENHYBRID.com" be on top of the license plate frames?
Yes, move it to the top!
69.23%
No, leave it down on the bottom.
30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

License plate frames for sale change suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Veracitorian Muser
Default License plate frames for sale change suggestion

Dear shopkeeper,

I found GreenHybrid.com because I was looking for a license plate frame for my new TCH that said HYBRID! (Toyota seems to think the hybrid aspect of this car should be a secret since only those already in the know could possibly recognize it from the front as a hybrid, and it's not much better from the rear.) I must say I was very happy to find this place!

I love your selection of hybrid license plate frames for sale, but I do have a suggestion to change them. I know you are most interested in promoting the site (as demonstrated in the quite reasonable price for the frames), but I am most interested in promoting the technology first, and a small promo for the site is fine. That is, could you put the wonderfully clever hybrid sayings on the bottom in the big letters, and the "www.GREENHYBRID.com" in the smaller area at the top? I suspect this minor change in design will make these frames much more appealing to far more customers and end up doing an even better job of promoting this site due to the greatly increased number of sales.

Last edited by alan_in_tempe; 06-23-2006 at 06:34 PM. Reason: add link to license plate frames being discussed
Old 07-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Enthusiast
Unhappy Re: License plate frames for sale change suggestion

I have to agree. Some of the license plate frames are really cool but the URL for GreenHybrid.com is way too large and overpowering.