Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Limits to copyright in a critique?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Limits to copyright in a critique?

Originally Posted by bwilson4web
Apparently the Chanaron and Treske paper is not really a problem. I just took a Google tour looking for posting of the 'press release' about this paper. In those cases where comments were posted, even in the most 'looney tunes' sites, the counter-posted comments are impressive. Folks are bringing their real-world experience and showing the 'press release' version of this paper to be bogus.

There comes a time when good-sounding but false claims meet ordinary reality and that is what is happening here. There is no need for a direct review of the original paper when the common experience of individuals is so pervasive that even the press release gets answered by individual reports.

I'm also working on refurbishing Prius NiMH batteries and the early experiments are promising. Thanks to Ken@Japan, there may be a new, terrain driving, math model for Prius performance. In contrast, Chanaron and Treske have revealed that hybrid skeptics have no new facts and data, today's Don Quixote. I've paid my $40 dues and that is enough and Chanaron and Treske get no further draw on my time.

Bob Wilson
Well, that's great Bob. Now you can get on with the real stuff of life.