Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Minor Website Annoyance

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Minor Website Annoyance

From the home page, when you click on "Select Your Vehicle", the popup that appears when you hover is quite annoying. For example, when you hover over "Honda" and try to look at the list, the popup partial covers the list.

I don't think the popup really adds any value in this case anyway.

Minor, but removing it is a small step to keeping the site polished.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Administrator
Default Re: Minor Website Annoyance

you have to move the arrow to go over the list.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Minor Website Annoyance

Well, if someone is just browsing the each manufacturer's offerings, the popup obscures the list and offer's no value. And even if you move over to the 2nd level list, the popup in that list also obscures the list.

So to view the list, you have to actually hover over each offering. You can't just open the list and look. I find it very agitating.

Even if it doesn't bother some people, the popup doesn't offer any new information, so why have it? Remove it and everyone's happy.