Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Real Milage Database: Why Does my FEH keep saying 2WD?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Real Milage Database: Why Does my FEH keep saying 2WD?

Either I'm missing it every time I look, or there's something wrong, because mine keeps showing up in the 2WD catagory, even though mine is a 4WD. A little help?

Old 06-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Have hybrid, will travel.
Default Re: Real Milage Database: Why Does my FEH keep saying 2WD?

I can't see anywhere that you are being lumped into a 2WD category. The Escape section seems to be for all the FEHs, both FWD and AWD.

Old 06-07-2005, 08:12 AM
Site Founder

Perhaps you're confused about the EPA mileage threshold. The dark green bars are simply EPA mileage estimates. If you're below, you're under it. If you're above, you've beaten it.

Old 06-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

Originally Posted by Jason
Perhaps you're confused about the EPA mileage threshold. The dark green bars are simply EPA mileage estimates. If you're below, you're under it. If you're above, you've beaten it.

Ohhhhh. I thought it was a breakdown. Since there were two EPA milage thresholds, I thought one was for 2WD, and the other for 4WD, with the respective vehicles following under it. After going back and looking, I see that I'm just at the top, above the EPA for 4WD, but below the 2WD one, which made me think that was a different catagory that I got placed in, not the the vehicles were lined up by efficiency.

Oops. My bad.