Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Search Database for Hybrids Near me?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 11:26 PM
MEAN TO BE GREEN ACTIVIST
Question Search Database for Hybrids Near me?

Forum Gurus,

Is there a way to search the database by Zip code to find other hybrid owners near my home area? I tried search "Zip 147**" and got the "gr" response that says can't do. I know that some members enter their zip into their profile - so I thought maybe I could fing other hybrid owners near me.

Thanks,

Old 10-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Search Database for Hybrids Near me?

Don - If you go to the "Members" link and then click "Search" and then "Advanced Search" you can enter nearly anything for the "Location" field. If you enter "Buffalo" then you find folks in and around Buffalo. if you enter "NY" then you get folks in NY, NYC, NWestern NY State, etc. Hope this helps.