Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Status of the GreenHybrid Mileage Database

Old 11-11-2008, 01:35 PM
rgx
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Status of the GreenHybrid Mileage Database

Jason, this is what happens just after logon to the database. There used to be links saying "manage my cars" and "add car" or something. In conjunction with the text on the top I interpreted this as the database being closed for reporting during the maintenance. I don't understand any longer how to add tanks. I have tried both Firefox and MS IE, and Win XP and linux. Same result. I don't know when the problem started but it's been like this since November 3 at least.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Site Founder

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, though I must be honest in saying that I have zero access at this point. Please contact Internet Brands directly.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Think green.

Rolf, my screen looks like that too, but after I log in, I can see the prompt that says "manage my cars" and "add a tank", etcetera. Did you try logging in your username & password first?

Old 11-20-2008, 12:40 PM
rgx
Active Enthusiast

I know in what area the problem is now. I use to uncheck the "remember me" box, and by doing so I don't get the "Manage my cars" and "Logout" links - any longer. Only if you leave the box checked will you see those links and be able to add tanks.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

The new database... well, it sucks. I miss the old one.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:23 PM
BeechSportBill

I'd like to chime in on this - having to go to the 'Garage' over and over to enter several tanks at once SUCKS - what happened to 'add another tank?' BTW - just put on new tires - Zexius (by Ohtsu) in even lower profile 205/50 R16. I couldn't find any tires for my 2007 Touring in the stock P195/44 R16s. I'll try the 'recalibrate tires' option in my nav.

Last edited by BeechSportBill; 03-14-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
Old 03-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bar10dah
The new database... well, it sucks. I miss the old one.
I totally agree. It has a terrible layout. All the data is scrunched over to the left side making it difficult to read and it looks bad. The page for your car doesn't even display your total avg MPG anymore. Go figure!
I don't see a way to edit fill-up data anymore either. You can add new fill-ups but you can't edit them after you add them.

Was there even a beta test group to test the new database or was is just thrown at us without testing?

Last edited by Mystifier; 03-16-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:17 PM

I find it totally unusable now, so I'm over on fuelly.com now. GreenHybrid has become a vehicle for ads, only, and has nuked it's most useful feature second only to the forums.

Old 03-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Engineering first

Thanks for the tip about "fuelly.com" as I didn't know about it.

Bob Wilson

Old 04-06-2009, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by GeekGal
I find it totally unusable now, so I'm over on fuelly.com now. GreenHybrid has become a vehicle for ads, only, and has nuked it's most useful feature second only to the forums.
I totally agree with you. Adding a tank is a frustrating experience now, and I won't be updating my mileage database on GH any longer. Thanks for the tip on fuelly.com.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Status of the GreenHybrid Mileage Database

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands