Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Thanks for changes!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Engineering first
Default Thanks for changes!

Hi folks,

I wanted to thank you' all for the changes and improvement. Near as I can tell, the fixes include:
  1. Lists no long get extra "<"
  2. Acitive user count is 'less wrong' (inactivity aging?)
  3. We can see our own 'triangle of death' ... new?
The first one has been something that bothered me for sometime. Cosmetic, it was irritating. Yes, I can edit this posting and not get the extra "<". Much, much nicer.

The activie list, now that it appears to have some sort of 'aging' function, is probably more representative of what is really going on. I'd like to suggest that the 'maximum active users' counter be reset and allowed to build up again. The reason is I suspect the earlier count was by accident, too high. But this is not something that 'rubs me the wrong way.' Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Bob Wilson

Last edited by bwilson4web; 12-27-2006 at 07:42 AM.