Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Wiki update, articles, and stickies -- ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Engineering first
Question Wiki update, articles, and stickies -- ??

Hi folks,

Recently, I put together a set of instructions on how to clean a Prius throttle plate. This will become more important as the cold weather returns for our older Prius. But I realized there needs to be some permanence to this posting including uploading the graphics (in case my personal account should go away.)

So what is the protocol I need to follow to get this maintenance write-up saved and properly indexed? I'll put a link in the Prius FAQ once we know where it properly belongs.

One option is the Wiki but that article seems a little 'high level' for a maintenance write-up. The other, as a separate article, works but I'm not sure about the protocol. Mostly, we need to make sure the photos are uploaded and not just a link in a general posting.

Thanks,
Bob Wilson

Old 09-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Site Founder
Default Re: Wiki update, articles, and stickies -- ??

The article section would be the best place for this, but I don't believe we publish articles like we used to. At least not regularly. I think your best bet is to contact the CarsDirect staff and ask.

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/showgroups.php