Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Independent Feature Film seeks Concept Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs up Independent Feature Film seeks Concept Car

I am producing an independent road comedy film in Savannah, Georgia this summer, and we are searching for a Concept Car (preferably a Hybrid) to be featured as the mode of transportation for the main characters.

The film (which you can learn about at www.thespacejockeypursuit.com) will circulate film festivals. We would love to do publicity for the car and it's owner once the film is complete.

The main requirement is that the car look completely unique and unusual from every other car on the road. No harm ever comes to the vehicle during the course of the story. Production will go for six weeks at the end of the summer, four of which we would need exclusive access to the car.

If you have a car you would like to show off, please contact me at contact@thespacejockeypursuit.com.

Thanks

Old 11-25-2010, 04:44 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Independent Feature Film seeks Concept Car

I had a one,but now sold!

Old 12-13-2010, 05:37 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Independent Feature Film seeks Concept Car

hi there, actually I've found one. If you still don’t have a car to use in your movie try to visit this sites which offers hybrid cars for rent - http://www.hybrid-rental-car.com/. Just another option guys.