Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Why Hybrid?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Enthusiast
Default Why Hybrid?

Hello! Our names are Tommy, Abby, and Nathan, and we are anthropology students at Trinity University in San Antonio. We are intrigued by the hybrid car society, and have created a survey to create a better understanding of this emerging popular community. We would be extremely grateful if you would take 10 minutes of your time to answer our online survey about hybrid cars and hybrid car owners. Please click the following link to take our survey. Thank you so much for your help!

Survey Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7V5BVRL

Old 10-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Why Hybrid?

Can you elaborate more about the survey? do we need to sign up there before taking your survey? I would like to know since I've encounter so many and it takes time to sign up. I hope it's purely hybrid survey and not referral one. Am i right?

Old 10-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Enthusiast

Should just be the survey. We would really appreciate your feedback!

Old 02-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Enthusiast

my choice will be hybrid cars