Accessories Added?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 08:38 AM
WVGasGuy
Default Accessories Added?

I know many of you are stuck with dealer addon's. I'm not interested in the remote starts, floor mats and the like, but I am curious if there are things that the rest of us might actually want to purchase.

For example, if you got chrome or other than the OEM wheels what type size and brand were they? Were they the 18" TRD's?

Are the spoilers the same spoiler that's on the SE?

Is there a Carbon Fiber trim kit that looks decent?

What have you gotten that you think the rest of us might like?

Old 06-18-2006, 08:29 PM
it's just a car...
Default Re: Accessories Added?

We took delivery on our base TCH with fabric interior at MSRP.
The next week, we had leather put in for $995 -- it's an entirely different car.
Recommended.

Last edited by vioarc; 06-20-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:58 PM
HSD Organic Interface

I had the Toyota hood deflector installed, because one did wonders on my Sienna saving the leading edge of the hood from stone chips, but on the Camry the hood deflector leaves the leading edge of the hood slightly exposed, so it's not quite doing as I had hoped.

I also had the parking assist system put on. Seems to work pretty good. The sensors are black, but not bad looking on the Mag. Gray. I don't think it would look very good on the lighter colors. I hear they can be painted to match, but I probably won't bother.

Old 06-20-2006, 04:41 AM
WVGasGuy

How about someone who got one of the TCH's with the 18" TRD wheeels and spoiler posting a pic in the photo section? You may feel ripped off at the price, but many of us never get to see these options. I must say if your dealer added these options to jack the price up that's better than simply charging you $3000 more and calling it a market adjustment as many dealers have in the past.

I would like to see them on a car without driving to the south

Old 06-20-2006, 01:09 PM
it's just a car...

[QUOTE=Droid13]...

I also had the parking assist system put on. Seems to work pretty good. The sensors are black, but not bad looking on the Mag. Gray. ...QUOTE]

Please post photos when you get a chance - thanks!

Old 06-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vioarc
We took delivery on our base TCH with fabric interior at MSRP.
The next week, we had leather put in for $995 -- it's an entirely different car.
Recommended.
Ditto here. All I wanted in addition to the base was leather. Mine was $950 + tax -- I'd say it was a good job. Not a fabulous job, but a good job - but then I'm a perfectionist. Mine's Ash and they matched the "plastic" in the doors and back of the front seats very well both in color and texture.

Last edited by gc77584; 06-20-2006 at 05:11 PM.